PROCESS OF PLANTATION INSPECTION
Posted on: 15/12/2016 16:10:29
- Regional Chief Conservator of Forest are appointed as inspection officer after the approval of Principal Chief Conservator of Forest.Inspection officer is appointed for each forest circle.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of plantations within a forest circle, the inspection officer from other circle is appointed.
- Inspection officer (Forest circle for the inspection) are authorised to appoint subordinate officers of the same circle for the inspection.
- It is mandatory to Monitoring and Evaluation of minimum 5% plantation area and enumeration of minimum 5% of the plants of area selected for the inspection.
- Plantation inspection report is send towards APCCF(Monit.&Eval.) upto 31st March by the inspection officer.
- As per above, inter circle Monitoring & Evaluation report year 2008, 2009 and 2010 has been received from inspection officers Chief Conservator of Forests.Inter circle Monitoring of plantations for the year 2011 is under progress.